Hello my pumpkins!
it’s finally fall!! well, technically, tomorrow will be officially fall but I am back with a Makeup look and this is my first Autmnal Makeup look of the year. It’s pretty simple, as you can see, I created a black smokey eye with a mustard colored crease, a vibrant green in my inner corner and dirty mid-tone orange lips.
I really wanted to create a look with this lipstick cause I honestly think the shade is gorgeous and is perfect for fall! Now, if you want to know how I achieved this look here then keep on reading!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
I used my 35N Morphe palette and Weekend Festival palette by BH Cosmetics to create this look
- First of all I grabbed this mustard shade for my crease
- Then I darkened my crease with the burnt orange shade
- Afterwards, I applied the black shade all of my lid.
- I blended the three colors together to remove all of the harsh edges
- For my lower lash line, I used to the black shade and I applied it really close to my waterline then blended it out with the shade 2
- In my inner corner, I used the shade “Neon” from my BH Cosmetics palette
- In my water line, I used my Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in shade “Brownie“
- For fake lashes, I used the Ardel ones in Whispies and for mascara, I used my Perversion mascara by Urban Decay
- Primer: Photo Finish Smooth And Blur Primer by Smashbox [stay tuned for a review]
- Foundation: 123 Perfect CC cream by Bourjois + Water By The Sea Foundation by Tarte Cosmetics
- Concealer: Skin Concealer by Kylie Cosmetics
- Setting powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Contour/Bronzer: Pressed Powder Bronzer by Colourpop in “In it to win it”
- Highlighter: Amrezy x ABH highlighter
- Blush: Too Faced Love Flush Blush palette in “I will Always Love you” and “Baby Love”
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Velvet Liquid Lipstick by Kylie Cosmetics in “Vibe”
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].