Hello my pumpkins and happy Monday!
I am finally back with a makeup look and today’s makeup look has to do with space and the cloud eye makeup look trend! I really love how the makeup look turned out and I hope you love it as well. I know that the galaxy is obviously not pink but I thought it was nice to let my imagination work and just imagine that space was pink and had a pretty purply horizon with nice pale pink clouds.
The last makeup look I created was inspired by the movie “The Wizard Of Oz” [thick green glittery eyeliner and pale pink lips] , you can check it out here: The Wizard Of Oz Inspired Makeup Look
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
Eyes + Nose
For this look I used my Week-end Festival Palette and one shade from my 35N Morphe palette
- I applied “Electric” all over my crease up to my eye brows
- Then, I darkened my crease and outer V with “Dippie“
- Afterwards, I created a wing line using “Wicked” then, on top, a thiner liner with “Trance“.
- After that, I cut my crease in the shape of a cloud using my Taste Shape Tape concealer.
- I applied the second lighter shade [it’s like a really light beige] on the top left of my Morphe 35N palette
- Then, I blent out the harsh edges using the pink shades “Electric” and a bit of “Dippie“. I also continued to draw the purple wing line on top of the concealer, to hide the harsh edges.
- For my lower lash line, I used both shade “Wicked” and “Trance” and in my water line, I used the Long Lasting black eye pencil by Essence.
- For lashes, I used the Ardel in Whispies and for mascara, I used my Perversion mascara by Urban Decay
- While waiting, for my lashes to dry, I applied “Dippie” on top the bottom of my nose and slowly brought it up over my nose highlighter. Then, using my White eyeliner by NYX Cosmetics, I drew stars and dots.
- Primer: Photo Finish Smooth And Blur Primer by Smashbox [stay tuned for a review]
- Foundation: 123 Perfect CC cream by Bourjois
- Concealer: Shape Tape by Tarte and Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay
- Setting powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade & Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Super Shock Cheek in “Butterfly Beach” by Colourpop Cosmetics
- Blush: Shimmery Match Stick in “Ridiiic” by Fenty Beauty.
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Powder Puff Lippie in “Cool Intentions” by NYX Cosmetics
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].