Hello my pumpkins!
I am so happy cause I was finally able to do a creative makeup look and this is one was inspired by the movie “The Wizard Of Oz”. To be honest, I did this look without thinking it was inspired by this movie, it’s actually my friend that pointed it out to me. Anyways, I really want to start doing movie inspired makeup looks cause I love movies and makeup is my passion, so why not mix them both!
I definitely imagine my character to be a fairy living in the [colored] world of the Wizard Of Oz. I love how the makeup look turned out, it’s so festive!
Btw, I am traveling tomorrow so I don’t think I’ll be able to publish three posts, I will post two times this week instead.
Anyhow, if you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
- For my crease, I used the shade “Bel Air” from my I Think I Love You palette by colourpop then I darkened my crease with the shade “my type” from the same palette.
- To create the thick wing line, I used a green lipstick, the Soft Matte Lip cream by NYX in “Las Vegas” and I kind of cut my crease with it.
- Then I covered that wing line with glitter primer by NYX Cosmetics and applied with a tiny flat angled brush the green glitter. Make sure the glitter dries before opening your eyes or else it will transfer like what happened to me 😛
- For my lower lash line, I used the two matte shades I used for my crease.
- For my water line, I used the Highliner Gel Crayon in “Brownie” by Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- For mascara, I used the Total Temptation by Maybelline and my Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay for my bottom lashes.
- Primer: Angel Veil primer by NYX Cosmetics
- Foundation: 123 Perfect CC cream by Bourjois
- Concealer: Skin Concealer by Kylie Cosmetics
- Setting powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade & Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Love You So Mochi highlighting palette in “lit life“
- Blush: Super shock Cheek in “Never Been Kissed” by Colourpop
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Lux Lipstick by Colourpop in shade “Stone Fox” and Essence Matt Matt Lipstick in #1.
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
This is so TIDY, whenever I use glitter eye shadow, or generally glitter it goes everywhere!! looks fab girl x
hahah well thanks a lot xx
I love this!😍 this is gorgeous xxx
Thank you very much xx
Love it! I think green is SO flattering with darker eyes! Thanks for giving me the idea!
No problem!! Thanks a lot for reading xx
This is such a festive look! And I love that it so captures the brightness of the Emerald City!
Thanks a lot 😍
Gorgeous and creative. Safe travels xx
Thanks a lot 🤗
Oh I love a sparkly eye. Wizard of Oz is one of my all time favorite movies.
Thank you so much!! It’s a great movie!!
So so gorgeous! Living for that glittery wing 😍
Thank you babe 😍💕
This is such a fun look! I love the lip color. Might need to get it!
Thanks a lot 😍😍
That is some serious glitter! I was just looking at that NXY primer. I am almost out of what I have so I may have to check that out.
Thank you so much!! Yes that glitter primer is amazing, i def recommend it
That glittery green is amazing!!!
hehe thank you!!
Love this post!
Hello, I nominated you for The Shows to Watch When You Have the Flu: https://ingridmadisonave.com/2018/08/10/the-tv-shows-to-watch-when-you-have-a-flu/
Feel free to participate, no pressure. Have a wonderful weekend. xx
That’s such a cool challenge!! Thanks for nominating me xx
My pleasure! I know you are busy setting moving to Canada, so take your time. I just know you will have top quality shows to share with us. 💋♥️
This look is so pretty!! How are you so good at make up?? Xx
hahahahaha thank you!!! just practice honestly!! xx
It’s okay xx