Hello my pumpkins!
I am so happy cause I was finally able to do a creative makeup look and this is one was inspired by the movie “The Wizard Of Oz”. To be honest, I did this look without thinking it was inspired by this movie, it’s actually my friend that pointed it out to me. Anyways, I really want to start doing movie inspired makeup looks cause I love movies and makeup is my passion, so why not mix them both!
I definitely imagine my character to be a fairy living in the [colored] world of the Wizard Of Oz. I love how the makeup look turned out, it’s so festive!
Btw, I am traveling tomorrow so I don’t think I’ll be able to publish three posts, I will post two times this week instead.
Anyhow, if you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
- For my crease, I used the shade “Bel Air” from my I Think I Love You palette by colourpop then I darkened my crease with the shade “my type” from the same palette.
- To create the thick wing line, I used a green lipstick, the Soft Matte Lip cream by NYX in “Las Vegas” and I kind of cut my crease with it.
- Then I covered that wing line with glitter primer by NYX Cosmetics and applied with a tiny flat angled brush the green glitter. Make sure the glitter dries before opening your eyes or else it will transfer like what happened to me 😛
- For my lower lash line, I used the two matte shades I used for my crease.
- For my water line, I used the Highliner Gel Crayon in “Brownie” by Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- For mascara, I used the Total Temptation by Maybelline and my Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay for my bottom lashes.
- Primer: Angel Veil primer by NYX Cosmetics
- Foundation: 123 Perfect CC cream by Bourjois
- Concealer: Skin Concealer by Kylie Cosmetics
- Setting powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade & Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Love You So Mochi highlighting palette in “lit life“
- Blush: Super shock Cheek in “Never Been Kissed” by Colourpop
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Lux Lipstick by Colourpop in shade “Stone Fox” and Essence Matt Matt Lipstick in #1.
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].