Hello my pumpkins and happy Monday!
Today, I am sharing with you this gorgeous golden cut crease eye makeup look. This look is inspired by the look that Maya Ahmad created on her youtube channel [check it out here]. I am still trying to perfect the cut-crease but I really love how the makeup look turned out, it’s perfect for summer, it’s so elegant and glowy.
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
For this look I used the Weekend Festival palette by BH Cosmetics [stay tuned for a review]
- Above my crease, I used the shade escape and hippie
- I drew my cut crease with the skin concealer by Kylie Cosmetics
- All over my lid, I use the shade flash. I kept a blank space between the dark golden shade and the shades on my crease.
- In that blank space, I applied trixie. I used that same shade in my tear dot and brow bone.
- For my lower lash line, I use escape and hippie. I linked them to the wing line I created with the cut crease.
- In my water line, I used the highliner gel crayon by Marc Jacobs in blacquer.
- For mascara, I used the Total Temptation mascara by Maybelline.
- Primer: Angel Veil primer by NYX Cosmetics
- Foundation: 123 Perfect CC cream by Bourjois
- Concealer: Skin Concealer by Kylie Cosmetics
- Setting powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade & Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Amrezy x ABH highlighter
- Blush: High definition blush, in “Amber” by NYX Cosmetics
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Soft Matte Lip Cream in “London” by NYX and Cosmic Metals in “Crystalized metal” by NYX
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].