Hello my pumpkins!
This is my last post before my break, I won’t be posting anything until the 2nd of July because I have a film shooting. But anyway, today, I am sharing with you this very tropical makeup look that consists of a bronzed eye makeup and purple lipstick! I love how this makeup look turned out, it’s just gorgeous!
if you want to know what are the products I used to create this look then keep on reading but don’t forget to check out my previous post
Random Fact: Today’s my birthday and I am 22!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
For this look I used my Soft Glam palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills
- “Burnt Orange” above my crease
- “Rustic” on my crease, focusing it on my outer V
- “Cyprus” on my outer V
- “Sultry” on the center of my lid and inner corner
- “Bronze” on my inner corner
- For my lower lash line, I mixed “Burnt Orange” and “Rustic“
- I line my upper lash line with “Noir“
- For my tear dot and brow bone, I used the highlighter I used on my face
- For fake lashes, I purchased cheap, random ones from the supermarket.
- For my water line, I use the highliner gel crayon by Marc Jacobs in the shade “Brownie“.
- For mascara, I use the Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay [my favorite for lower lashes]
- Primer: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu and by NYX
- Foundation: 123 Perfect CC cream by Bourjois [this cc cream was discontinued, I am so sad!]
- Concealer: Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade & Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Love You So mochi highlighting palette in “Lit Life” by NYX Cosmetics [I used the golden shade in the middle]
- Blush: Super shock Blush in “Never Been Kissed” by Colourpop Cosmetics
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Colour Riche by L’Oreal ft. Balmain, in shade “Liberation“
That’s it for today. Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look [Would love to see your makeup looks]. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].