Hello my pumpkins and welcome back to my blog,
Today I am sharing with you my day to night makeup look, so basically how I turn my day-time makeup look to my night-time makeup look. I usually do that if I have an important meeting during the day but planning on to go out at night! I know a lot of people go to work with makeup on then go out at night but still don’t want to wear a lot of makeup during the day but want to look fancy during the night. Don’t worry. I got you!
So let’s get into this post!
Day-time Makeup Look
I use my holy grail products because I know they will last long on my skin and will look flawless at the end of the day
- Primer: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu
- Foundation: 123 Perfect CC Cream by Bourjois
- Concealer: Naked Skin concealer by Urban Decay
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade & Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Weather Collection highlighting palette by Kylie Cosmetics in shade “Cloud 9”
- Blush: Super shock Blush in “Never Been Kissed” by Colourpop Cosmetics
- Eyes: I put the bronzer and blush all over my crease and lid and the highlighter on my brow bone and tear dot.
- Brows: Make me Brow by Essence [it’s an eyebrow mascara]
- Lips: Lippie Stix in shade “Brink” by Colourpop
- Mascara: Total Temptation mascara by Maybelline
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
Night-time Makeup Look
- Retouch my foundation with a translucent mattifying powder (only on my T-Zones where I am oily), I use the Stay Matte powder by Rimmel.
- Create a wing line with my eyeliner gel by JLO x Inglot.
- Add bronzer on my lower lash line to make my eyes look bigger and rounder.
- Fix my brow with my Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
- Add more mascara
- Remove my previous lipstick and apply red lipstick, I used the Ultra Matte lipstick by Colourpop in shade “Honey Pie”.
- Add more highlighter.
- Add more setting spray
And that’s my night-time makeup look, I think the red lipstick make the overall look super elegant and out-there.
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].