Hello my pumpkins!
Today, I am sharing with you this gorgeous sunset makeup look, a look perfect for summer honestly and very easy to do.
If you want to know what are the products I used to create this look, then keep on reading!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
I used my Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette
- “Eden” on and above my crease [up to my brow]
- “Blazing” on my crease
- “Saffron” on my crease by closer to my outer v and inner corner
- “Amethyst” in the center of my lid
- Epic Ink Liner to create the wing line [look how sharp my wing line is though!]
- For lower lash line, I applied “Amethyst” in the center then mixed “Saffron” and “Blazing” and applied them next to the purple shade. Afterwards, I applied the shade “Eden” all over my lower lash line just to smoke everything out and remove the harsh edges.
- In my waterline, I used “Amethyst“, I actually wet a small angled brush first.
- For mascara, I used the Total Temptation by Maybelline.
- Primer: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu and by NYX
- Foundation: Naked Skin foundation by Urban Decay
- Concealer: Skin concealer by Kylie Cosmetics
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade & Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Super shock highlighter in “Butterfly Beach” by Colourpop Cosmetics
- Blush: Super shock Blush in “Never Been Kissed” by Colourpop Cosmetics
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Velvet Liquid lipstick by Kylie Cosmetics in shade “Low Key”
That’s it for today. Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look [Would love to see your makeup looks]. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].