Hello my pumpkins,[I am very sorry I was not able to post yesterday but here I am with three makeup looks.] Since Kim Kardashian West released her palette in collaboration with Mario, people has been crazy over blue eye makeup looks and honestly, I am one of them – Royal blue is a gorgeous color and you can create so many diverse looks with it.
So if you’re like me and you are obsessed with blue eyeshadow, check out how I created three different blue eye make-up looks!!
Blue lower lash line
This look is pretty simple yet is my favorite, I love how my upper lash line looks, super elegant and simple and I love the blue lower lash line, it makes my eyes pop.
- From my soft glam palette I used, “Orange Soda“, on my crease and “Burnt Orange” on my outer V. I also used both shades to smoke out that blue on my lower lash line.
- From my Naked Heat palette, I used “He Devil” also on my outer V, “Lumbre” all over my lid and finally “ashes” close to my lash line.
- On my lower lash line I used the single eyeshadow in shade “Radium” by Urban Decay.
- For my inner corner I used the Amrezy X ABH highlighter.
- In my water line, I used the Highliner gel crayon by Marc Jacobs in “Blacquer“
- For lashes, I sed the Smra Lashes in “Whispy” and for mascara I used my Perversion mascara by Urban Decay.
- For lips, I used the Velvet liquid lipstick by Kylie Cosmetics in shade “Low Key“
I getting better at cut-creases so I decided to practice even more and try a blue cut crease. I do think the transition in the center lid could have been smoother but I adore the overall look. I love this mix of orange and blue.
- From my soft glam palette, I used “Burnt Orange” in my crease, “Rustic” on my crease also but focusing it on the outer V. Then “Sienna” also on my outer V. [I used these three shades for lower lash line as well]
- I applied the matte single eyeshadow by MAC Cosmetics in “Red Brick” all over my crease and to have a smooth transition between the concealer and eyeshadow.
- I did a cut crease with a concealer then applied the blue eyeshadow from Urban Decay over the concealer.
- For my water line, I used the Highliner matte gel crayon “Brownie“
- For lashes, I cut my “Whispy” lashes and applied them only in the outer part of lash. For mascara, I used my perversion mascara by Urban Decay.
- For the lips, I used my Lux Lipstick in “Stone Fox“
Blue Smokey Eye
This look is inspired by the makeup look Kim had on the campaign for the eyeshadow palette (ft Mario). I am absolutely obsessed!
- For this look I used my bronzer as my transition shade then I applied the single eyeshadow by Urban Decay in shade “Radium” all over my lid then blent it out to my crease to create a smokey effect,
- I used that same blue shade in my lower lash line and smoked it out with my bronzer.
- In my inner corner, I used the Amrezy Highlighter.
- In my water line, I used Highliner gel crayon by Mac Jacobs in “Blacquer“.
- For lashes I used my Samra lashes in “Whispy” and for mascara, I used the perversion mascara by Urban Decay
- For lips I used the “Dolce” matte liquid lipstick by Kylie Cosmetics
Here are some extra looks I found on Pinterest that I wanted to share with you
That’s it for today. Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate these looks. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].