Hello my pumpkins and welcome back!
In today’s article, I am sharing with you this purple cut crease eye makeup look. I really love how my cut crease turned out, it looks very smooth and precise, I love it!! The purple eyeliner on the other hand is not that sharp but well.
This look is very suitable for a night out, for a fancy dinner or to go clubbing!
Anyways, if you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
I used my Soft Glam palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills
- First of all, I used the shade “Orange Soda” on my crease and above my crease.
- Second of all, I used the shade “Rustic” on the outer part of my crease and lid.
- Third of all, I applied a bit of the shade “Cyprus Umber” on the outer part of my lid and crease to darken the look
- Then, I did a cut crease using my Tarte Shape Tape concealer. I applied the shade “Tempera” on top.
- Afterwards, I applied a bit of “Rustic” in the center of my lid, just to achieve a smooth transition between the concealer and eyeshadows.
- For wing line, I used the Eyeliner Gel by JLO x Inglot.
- Using my Vivid Brights Liner, in shade “Vivid Violet” by NYX, I drew a line on the line of my cut crease, under my wing line and I drew a dot on my lower lash line.
- For fake lashes, I applied three single lashes on my outer part of my eye.
- For mascara, I used my Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara by Marc Jacobs.
- Primer: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu and Angel Veil Primer by NYX
- Foundation: Naked Skin foundation by Urban Decay
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape concealer
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade & Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Highlighter Palette from the Weather Collection by Kylie Cosmetics [stay tuned for a review]
- Blush: High-Definition blush by NYX in shade “Amber”
- Setting spray: Matte setting spray by NYX [Of course, I set my face when I finish everything]
- Soft Matte lip Cream by NYX in shade “Stockholm”
That’s it for today. Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
This is beautiful 😍
thanks a lot xx
Looks amazing! I can never do cut creases, haha. Also, perfect winged liner!
Thanks a lot love xx I am still not that good at doing cut creases but the more I practice, the better I get.
Aww thanks a lot ☺️💕
Thanks love xx
Loved this look!
Aww thanks a lot 😍✨
I love this look, purple complements your eyes so well!
Lip colors go well with whole makeup, love it. xx
Thanks a lot love xx
Lovely! Purple is my favorite color
Thanks a lot xx