Hello my babies and welcome back!
I am back with a make-up look and this week, I decided to recreate one of Zendaya’s most famous makeup looks, this one below. Zendaya always slays the make-up game on the red carpet, she always comes up with great eye make-up looks and this one is my favorite!
My eye make-up look did not turn out exactly the same as hers, but I do love the final result!
If you want to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous post: April Favorites ’18
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
- To create the purple line in my crease I used a purple eyeshadow shade from my Ultimate Shadow Palette in “Brights” by NYX and a tiny angled brush
- Then, I created the regular wing line using my Epic Ink liner by NYX, I only created the outer part of the wing line, then I blended it out to create an ombre effect
- Afterwards, I applied a bright blue eyeshadow shade from my “Love You So Mochi” eyeshadow palette in “Electric Pastels” all over my lid [following the shape of a wing line of course].
- To blend out both color, I used a black eyeshadow.
- In my lower lash line, I also created a purple line, making sure it’s parallel to my black wing line.
- Then, I applied the black eyeshadow closer to my lower lash line. I smoked it out with the blue eyeshadow
- In my waterline, I applied the Long-lasting eye pencil by Essence in the shade “Black Fever”.
- For fake lashes, I used my trustworthy Samra Lashes in “Wispies”
- Finally, for mascara, I used the Perversion mascara by Urban Decay
- Primer: Angel Veil Primer by NYX
- Foundation: 123 perfect CC Cream by Bourjois
- Concealer: Skin Concealer by Kylie Cosmetics [stay tuned for a review]
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade & Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Highlighter Palette from the Weather Collection by Kylie Cosmetics [stay tuned for a review]
- Blush: High-Definition blush by NYX in shade “Amber”
- Setting spray: Matte setting spray by NYX [Of course, I set my face when I finish everything]
- Velvet Liquid lipstick by Kylie Cosmetics in shade “Savage” [Stay tuned for a review]
- Just in the center of my lips, I applied the Butter Gloss by NYX in shade “Madeleine”
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
OMG girl! This look is everything!
Girl!!! Thank you xx
Love this look! x
Thanks a lot 😍✨
That highlighter girl, Oh my so intense. xx
I know!!!! it’s amazing!!
I love Zendaya so much and you recreated her look so well!! Plus it really suits you 😀 xx
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!! xx
It’s okay 😘 xx
Hello, I tagged you for the 3 day quote challenge: https://ingridmadisonave.com/2018/04/27/3-day-quote-challenge-day-3-2/ Looking forward to reading your quotes if you choose to participate. xx
haha yay thanks a lot xx
Love zendaya!! You did such a good job recreating her look!! Love it so much xx
Thanks a lot!! This means a lot to me xx
♥️ the Precision Brow Pencil in shade Espresso, NYX
Yess it’s my current favorite brow product!!
Thanks love ☺️💕
Loved the look!
Thanks a lot 😍✨
Such a gorgeous look!!
Thanks a lot xx