So in today’s article, I am sharing with you this dark fairy make-up look, I actually collaborated with Mia from beautiful-inspiring-creative-life for this post and she also came out with an inspired fairy make-up look so don’t forget to check out her post as well!
For this make-up look I re-created a look that I saw on Instagram by Eleanor. I really thought the look that she created would look amazing for this fairy theme. Moreover, it is perfect for a spring festival and Coachella starts in 2 days!!!
Now, without further ado, let’s get into this tutorial!
My fairy lives in the forest and roams only in the night, her eyes represent the starry sky and reflect the light so she can hunt in the dark. She has a glowy skin to attract her prey, she mainly feeds off insects.
- Primer: Beauty Elixir Facial spray by Caudalie [to keep my face glowy and hydrated] and Angel Veil Primer by NYX
- Foundation: 123 perfect CC Cream by Bourjois
- Concealer: Naked Skin concealer by Urban Decay
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Matte Bronzer by NYX
- Highlighter: Amrezy X Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter
- Blush: Arctic Holiday Baked Blush by Kiko Milano, shade “Dreaming Coral”
- Setting spray: Matte setting spray by NYX [Of course, I set my face when I finished everything]
- Micro Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX cosmetics.
- For this eye make-up look, I covered my whole lid and crease with a whiteeyeshadow from my “Beauty On The Go” palette by NYX. With this white shade, I created a circle around my eyes and filled it.
- Afterwards, I drew some dots and stars on that white area using my white liner by NYX [both eyes have different patterns]
- After, I applied some falsies: Samra Lashes in “Wispies”
- Finally, I coated my lashes with some Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and I sticked diamonds in some areas of my eyes.
- Soft Matte Lip Cream by NYX in shade “Moscow“.
For the glitter on my body, I used a random silver glitter from the drugstore and I used vaseline as “glue”.
That’s it for this makeup look. Don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
girls! let the glow sparkle !! you are perfect for Coachella festival!! I love the diamonds of course… and glitter… lashes are amazing too!
hahah thanks a lot!! I wish I was actually going to Coachella!! :p xx
Beautiful! Keep it up.
Lip shade ties the look beautifully. I love all the glitter and sparkle, it’s gorgeous. xx
Aww thanks a lot 😍✨
Love how creative this look is! Perfect festival Makeup! 😍
Thanks a lot Huda!! xx
Thank you so much xx
Love this look, its so pretty! I also do love jems for festivals super cute
Thanks a lot xx
Love these sort of looks! I’m all for glitter it just gets everywhere! Lovely 😍
I love glitter too, it’s just too festive!! Thanks a lot xx
I’m done! This look is so gorgeous, I love the description of your fairy!
Thanks Mimi!!! <3 <3
This turned out so well!! I am insanely jealous of your skills. xx
Aww thank you so much!!
This look is super pretty”
ugh, my comment sent early ;-; anyways, this look is super pretty – and I LOVE those lashes! I’d definitely rock this to a festival (if I could do it anyway lool). Thanks for collabing girly! xx
I am sure you can do it 😍😍 i loved collaborating with you, we should do it again 😍💕 thanks a lot
This is such a good look!!!! You’re so talented xx
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate it 😍✨
So gorgeous! The sparkling eyes effect are awesome. you have achieved a perfect fairy look.
Thanks a lot 😍😍💕💕
Ooohhh so pretty and perfect for Coachella 😁 xx
Thanks a lot 😍💕
Its okay xx
Oh wow!! I totally love this look!! It actually looks like a filter you would find on Snapchat or IG now cuz Snapchat is irrelevant 😛 You are very talented! Keep up the great work.
Awww thanks a lot for the support and kind words <3
You look really beautiful 🙂
Aww thank you!! <3
I loooove that lip color! Stunning!
Thank you!!! I was so scared it wouldn’t look nice with the eye look but it turned out perfect!!
What a gorgeous look!!
Thank you!! <3
Gorgeous! Wow, clever to use Vaseline 😍
Thanks a lot!! yes, I saw that hack on Pinterest!
This would be great for Ren Faires and cosplay! Thanks fr a new look idea!
Thanks a lot for passing by xx
What a fun beautiful look! 🙂 xo
Thanks a lot xx