So in today’s article, I am sharing with you this dark fairy make-up look, I actually collaborated with Mia from beautiful-inspiring-creative-life for this post and she also came out with an inspired fairy make-up look so don’t forget to check out her post as well!
For this make-up look I re-created a look that I saw on Instagram by Eleanor. I really thought the look that she created would look amazing for this fairy theme. Moreover, it is perfect for a spring festival and Coachella starts in 2 days!!!
Now, without further ado, let’s get into this tutorial!
My fairy lives in the forest and roams only in the night, her eyes represent the starry sky and reflect the light so she can hunt in the dark. She has a glowy skin to attract her prey, she mainly feeds off insects.
- Primer: Beauty Elixir Facial spray by Caudalie [to keep my face glowy and hydrated] and Angel Veil Primer by NYX
- Foundation: 123 perfect CC Cream by Bourjois
- Concealer: Naked Skin concealer by Urban Decay
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Matte Bronzer by NYX
- Highlighter: Amrezy X Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter
- Blush: Arctic Holiday Baked Blush by Kiko Milano, shade “Dreaming Coral”
- Setting spray: Matte setting spray by NYX [Of course, I set my face when I finished everything]
- Micro Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX cosmetics.
- For this eye make-up look, I covered my whole lid and crease with a whiteeyeshadow from my “Beauty On The Go” palette by NYX. With this white shade, I created a circle around my eyes and filled it.
- Afterwards, I drew some dots and stars on that white area using my white liner by NYX [both eyes have different patterns]
- After, I applied some falsies: Samra Lashes in “Wispies”
- Finally, I coated my lashes with some Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and I sticked diamonds in some areas of my eyes.
- Soft Matte Lip Cream by NYX in shade “Moscow“.
For the glitter on my body, I used a random silver glitter from the drugstore and I used vaseline as “glue”.
That’s it for this makeup look. Don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.