Hello my pumpkins!
Festival season is finally here and for this occasion I decided to share with you my festival make-up look and guess what? most of the products I used are affordable so don’t worry about spending a 100 dollars of make-up to look sleek for the festivals because I got you!
If you wish to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading but don’t forget to check out my previous post: March Favorites
- From my “Beauty On The Go” palette by NYX, I used the bright purple shade in the center of my lid. I created a sort of triangle.
- I did the same thing for the blue shade and pink shade.
- From my “Love You So Mochi” Electric Pastel palette, I used the bright yellow shade and put it in my inner corner and tear dot. Also in a triangle shape.
- I followed the same steps for my lower lash line
- In order to create the triangle, go on with a really light hand from the bottom to the top then build up the color.
- Afterwards, I wet the pink eyeshadow and applied it in my waterline.
- For mascara, I used the Colossal Big Shot Mascara by Maybelline
- Then, I applied a diamond below my lower lash line. If you are actually going to a festival, I advice you to stick the diamond with lash glue!
- I filled my brows with the same eyeshadow colors I used on my eyes: purple, blue and pink.
Face[My face routine is the same and some of the products are high-end but I guess that you guys have your own face routine as well so you don’t really need to follow that step]
- Primer: Beauty Elixir Facial spray by Caudalie and Pore minimizing primer by Maybelline
- Foundation: Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX
- Concealer: Naked Skin concealer by Urban Decay
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade and Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Love You So Mochi highlighting palette by NYX, in shade “Lit Life” [I used the two golden shades]
- Blush: Love Flush palette by Too Faced
- Setting spray: Matte setting spray by NYX
- To create the faux freckles, I used two liquid eyeliners by NYX, one white and one purple and 4 different matte liquid lipsticks by Colourpop [matte because it dries down]. The 4 shades are: “Schnookiums”, “Pooky Bear”, “Honey Pie” and “Love Muffin”.
- I used the shade “Honey Pie” by Colourpop, I applied it in my inner lips then spread it with my fingers.
- On top, I used the lip gloss by Colourpop in shade “Atole”.
Are you planning on to go to a festival this year? Let me know down in the comment section below!
That’s it for this makeup look. Make sure to tag me if you ever re-create this look and don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
Ohmygoodness I love this look! Would you like to do a makeup look collab? xx
Omg thanks!! Yessss i would love to!!!!
Lovvvvve this look!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
xo | http://www.sarahjuneblog.com
Thanks for reading 😍💕
great looks Mz Joy!!
Oh my god! This is so cute!
This looks so cool!!! Love it so much xx
Thanks a lot 😍😍💕💕
Yessss girl this festival look is so cute and gorgeous 😊 xx
aww thank you!! xx
It’s okay 😘 xx
This look is so pretty! I love the lip combo so much 😍
Thanks a lot 😍😍
So clever to use the same eyeshadow colors purple, blue and pink. on brows. You look gorgeous.
Love the look!
Thanks love 😍
I love this! I’ve been looking for an alternative to Mr. Kate’s expensive ass Beauty Marks! I had no clue this was just some glittered lipgloss! Very fun.
Dom | http://www.DivaNamedDom.com
Yes Colourpop has some amazing and cheap products!! Thanks a lot for reading xx