Hello my pumpkins and welcome back!
Today I am sharing with you this very glamorous and dramatic eye makeup look. This is the second time I attempt to do a cut crease and I am very happy with the result. This makeup look is very suitable for a night out, I actually wore it at the opening of a winery restaurant.
In this post, I will tell you in details how I achieved this sharp cut crease. Before getting into this post, don’t forget to read my latest post: My Top 10 Summer Destinations
- I used the Micro Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX cosmetics. I love keeping my eyebrows messy and not-perfect, this is the kind of look I love, I intentionally don’t pluck them.
- To achieve a really sharp cut crease, I decided to use a scotch tape. As a beginner, you will find this method really easy and your eyeliner will be parallel to your cut crease.
- First, I used the shade “Tease” from my Naked 2 palette above my crease.
- Second, I used the shade “Busted” on my crease to darken it.
- Third, I cut my crease using a concealer.
- Then, I applied the shimmery shade “Verve” on top of the concealer and on my brow bone.
- Finally, I created my wing line using the black shade of the Naked 2 palette, “Blackout“.
- Afterwards, I removed the scotch tape and I was left with a very sharp eye makeup look.
- For my lower lash line, I used “Blackout” and “Tease“
- I applied my falsies from Samra lashes in “Wispies”
- In the photo, I completely forgot to apply mascara on my bottom lashes but don’t worry I didn’t go out like that. I used the Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay.
- In my water line, I used my highliner gel by Marc Jacobs in shade “Blacquer”
I am not going to state the products I used for my face cause my routine hasn’t changed this my last makeup post. As highlighter, I used my Smashbox x Casey Holmes highlighting palette [the one that Mimi offered me!!!!]
- I used two shades: Matte lipstick by MAC in shade “Naturally Transformed A55” and Matte lipstick by Essence in shade 1.
That’s it for this makeup look. Make sure to tag me if you ever re-create this look and don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.