Hello my pumpkins and welcome back [or welcome if you are new]
Today I am sharing with you this soft bronzed smokey eye. I really adore this look, I think with my new hair cut, it gives me this grungy look [hence, the title of this post]. I’ve been re-creating it everyday cause it’s actually really good for a daily makeup look, it’s a really soft smokey eye, nothing too crazy.
This look is actually very easy to do and I will tell you step by step how I achieved it but before, don’t forget to check my previous post where I share with you my February Favorites
- First, I applied the darkest brown shade “1” from my 35N Morphe palette, all over my lid
- Second, I applied my transition shade “2” on my crease. I also used this shade to blend in the harsh edges.
- From my “I Think I Love You” palette by Colourpop, I used the dark shimmery shade “Girls Bite” and applied it in the center of my lid.
- Then, I created a really thin, almost inexistent, wing line using a black eyeshadow, in this case, I used the shade “3” [check the photo].
- In my tear dot and brown bone, I used the golden shimmery shade “Better Bitter” from the same colourpop palette.
- On my lower lash line, I applied the shade “1” and the shade “3” [closer to my lash line]. Finally, I smoked everything out with the shade “2”.
- In my water line, I used the highliner gel crayon by Marc Jacobs in shade “Brownie”
- For lashes, I only applied two singe lashes in my outer corner, then I applied my Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara.
- Primer: Beauty Elixir Facial spray by Caudalie and Pore minimizing primer by Maybelline
- Foundation: Rainforest Of The Sea water foundation by Tarte [added a few “Drops Of Sun” by The Body Shop to darken the foundation]
- Concealer: Shape Tape concealer by Tarte and Naked Skin concealer [to conceal my acne]
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade and Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Love You So Mochi highlighting palette by NYX, in shade “Lit Life” [I used the two golden shades]
- Blush: High Definition Blush by NYX, in shade “Amber”
- Setting spray: Matte setting spray by NYX
- Micro Brow Pencil by NYX, in shade “Espresso”
- Buttergloss by NYX, in shade “Madeleine”.
That’s it for this makeup look. Make sure to tag me if you ever re-create this look and don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.