Hello my pumpkins and welcome back!
Today I am sharing with you this really dark and glamorous [Not really] Valentine’s Day makeup look. I personally love this type of makeup, it’s dark and very extravagant but not out of my comfort zone because I actually go out in this makeup.
Of course, you could always remove the heart, add some nude lips and that makeup look would be totally up your ally. And, I know this is not the type of makeup anyone would wear for Valentine’s Day, it’s very vamp-y and dark but the colors still scream Valentine’s Day to me. Plus, the heart stands for Valentine’s Day so that’s why I called this post [Anti] Valentine’s Day makeup look.
Before diving into this makeup look, don’t forget to read my previous blogpost.
- Micro Brow Pencil by NYX in shade ‘Espresso’
- I applied a light mauve-y shade from the “Ombre Sur Mesure Duo Perfecting Eyeshadows” by Yves Saint Laurent above my crease.
- Then, I applied the shade “Tinsel Town” from my “All I See Is Magic” palette by Colourpop on my crease.
- Afterwards, I applied the shade “Saffron” from the “Desert Dusk” palette by Huda Beauty all over my lid.
- In the center of my lid and in a triangle shape, I applied the red glitter “Cosmo” from the Desert Dusk palette. [I used the glitter primer by NYX cosmetics as a base to my glitter]
- In the center of my lower lashline, I also applied the red glitter in a triangle shape
- On my lower lash line, I applied “Saffron” [closer to my waterline] and the mauve shade that I applied above my crease.
- In my water line, I used the shade “Tinsel Town” again [but this time, I wet my brush to make the color more pigmented and saturated]
- On my inner corner and brow bone, I used the shade “Angelic” from the Desert Dusk palette.
- For false lashes, I used the wicked false lashes by NYX in “Fatale“
- And for mascara I used the Perversion mascara by Urban Decay.
- Primer: Pore minimizing primer by Maybelline
- Foundation: Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX
- Concealer: Shape Tape concealer by Tarte
- Setting powder: Translucent loose powder by Max Factor
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade and Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Love You So Mochi highlighting palette by NYX, in shade “Lit Life” [I used the pink shade because honestly, it looks gorgeous with the eye makeup look]
- Blush: Love Flush by Too Faced, shade “I Will always love you”
- Setting spray: Matte setting spray by NYX
- To create the heart: Epic Ink Liner by NYX. Just because it looks fun and cute!
- Lippie Stix by Colourpop in shade “Dukes”. A really dark shade to make the overall makeup look even more intense and glamorous.
That’s it for this makeup look. Make sure to tag me if you ever re-create this look and don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.