Hello my pumpkins and welcome back!
Today I am sharing with you this extravagant eye makeup look, this is the first time I do an eye makeup look like this one but I love how it turned out. I love the touches of white, it makes the look more edgy and original even though the white liner looks messy. I didn’t like at all this white liquid liner, it’s so bad, it’s messy, it dries so quickly and breaks easily.
By the way, If you do re-create this look, please tag me.
Anyways, let’s get into this makeup tutorial.
- Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
- I applied the shade ‘Rowdy’ from the I Think I love You palette on my brown bone
- I applied ‘belair’ from the I Think I Love You palette by Colourpop [Cruelty-Free] above my crease, in my crease and on my lid
- then I applied ‘my type’ [same palette] in my outer V to darken the look.
- I created the black wing line with Kiko Milano’s gel liner [Cruelty-free]. I extended the wing line in my inner corner to elongate my eye.
- I created the white line on top with the white liquid liner by NYX [Cruelty-free].
- Then with the same liner, I created three dots below my wing line and on my brow bone. I also added one dot in my inner corner, at the tip of the wing line.
- On my lower lash line, I applied ‘my type’ again.
- Then on my waterline, I applied the highliner Gel Crayon by Marc Jacobs, in shade ‘Blacquer’ [Cruelty-Free]
- For mascara I used the Volume Stylist Lash Extension Mascara by Essence [Cruelty-Free]
- Primer: Arctic Holiday Strobing Face Serum by Kiko Milano [Cruelty-Free]
- Foundation: Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation by Tarte [Cruelty-Free]
- Concealer: Shape Tape concealer by Tarte [Cruelty-Free]
- Loose Powder: Translucent loose powder by Max Factor [Not Cruelty Free]
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade and Light palette by Kat Von D [Cruelty Free]
- Highlighter: Custom Enhance Drops by Cover FX, shade Moonlight [Cruelty-Free]
- Blush: Super shock cheek by Colourpop, shade ‘Never Been Kissed’ [Cruelty Free]
- Setting Spray: Matte Finish Long lasting setting spray [Cruelty Free]
- Soft Matte lip cream in shade ‘Toulouse’ by NYX Cosmetics [Cruelty-Free]
That’s it for this makeup look. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.