Hello my pumpkins!
So I haven’t done a blog award in quite a while now. Several people nominated me for awards but I haven’t had the time to do them, I am very sorry but still, thank you so much for nominating me. Simple Serenity recently nominated me for the Brotherhood of the world blogger award. This is the most recent blog award I’ve been nominated to, that’s why I am doing it. Anyways, thank you so much for nominating me, I am looking forward to answering your questions!
Before getting into the questions, don’t forget to check my previous post: I am sharing with you my 7 Tips For A Perfect Smokey Eye
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog
- List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award
- Answer the questions from your nominator
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and be sure to let them know
- Write a list of questions of your nominees to answer
What is your biggest blogging goal for this year?
Collaborate with a makeup brand or receive a PR package from a makeup brand!
What is next destination on your travel bucket list?
I am actually traveling to the French alps in two weeks!! so excited!!
What is one thing that you wish you can do but you are scared to do?
I guess pierce my nipples. I think piercing on nipples is so sexy but I am scared to do it not because of the pain but because of the “side-effects”
What is your current favorite meal to have?
Mloukhieh! it’s an Egyptian meal but I love how Lebanese people make it!
What is your favorite desert?
Currently? Fondant au chocolat!
What is last movie you saw and did you like it?
Insidious part 4. Yes, I enjoyed it and it was a bit scary so it was fun!
What is your favorite song of the moment?
I am loving Filme moi by Alice et Moi
What are your favorite blog posts to read?
I don’t know it really depends on my mood but I love reading movie reviews and reviews on makeup or skin care products. I also love reading blogposts related to psychology and mental illnesses: could be a personal experience relate to depression or anxiety, a blogpost related to happiness and so forth!
Feel Free to nominate yourself if you wish to do this award. Honestly, I don’t mind!
Questions for my nominees[Taking these three questions]
- What is one thing that you wish you can do but you are scared to do?
- What is next destination on your travel bucket list?
- What is your biggest blogging goal for this year?
- What are your 2018 resolutions?
- Did you set some goals for 2017? if yes, did you achieve them?
- Are you a skincare junkie?
- What is your favorite skin care product?
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.