Hello my pumpkins and welcome back!
So today I am sharing with you this intense festive makeup look. I really love how the overall look turned out, most of the products I used to create this look are new and I am happy that all of them worked out well on me!
Along with the list of products I used, I will share with you my opinion on these new products but before diving into this post, don’t forget to check out my previous post: Sephora Contouring, Blush and Strobing palettes: Hit or Miss?
- Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
- ‘Bel Air’ all over my crease and above my crease
- ‘My Type’ outer part of the lid and crease
- ‘Let’s Do It’ outer part of the lid and crease [a bit, just to darken the look’
- ‘Top Notch’ outer part of the lid and crease
- ‘Save it for later’ from the inner part of the lid to the center of the lid
- ‘Treat Yourself’ in the inner corner of my eyes
[NEW] In my waterline + on my lower lash line I used the Color Essence Eye Pencil in shade ‘trapiche emerald’ by H&M [This pencil is so creamy and pigmented, it is easy to smudge but is not messy at all] [Cruelty-Free]
For my wing line, I used the gel liner by Kiko Milano [Cruelty-Free]
[NEW] For my mascara, I used the Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara by Marc Jacobs [I loved this mascara, the applicator is small so it’s easy to use yet it gives intense volume and length to your lashes] [Cruelty-free]
- Primer: Pore minimizing primer by Maybelline [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Foundation: Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX [Cruelty-Free]
- [NEW] Concealer: Shape Tape concealer by Tarte [omg this concealer is amazing. It is full coverage and it is heavy however it doesn’t crease at all and it looks flawless on my skin] [Cruelty-Free]
- Loose Powder: Touch-up Universal powder by Bourjois [Not Cruelty Free]
- [NEW] Contour/Bronzer: Contouring palette by Sephora [check review here] [Not Cruelty Free]
- [NEW] Highlighter: Shimmering Skin Perfector by Becca in shade ‘moonstone’ [I love this highlighter, it is super blinding and doesn’t look streaky at all] [Cruelty Free]
- [NEW] Blush: Blush Sculpting palette by Sephora 72A [Check review here [Cruelty Free]
- [NEW] Setting Spray: Beauty Elixir by Caudalie [I like it but it’s not amazing and is quite pricy. Plus, it doesn’t smell good] [Not Cruelty Free]
[NEW] Soft Matte lip cream in shade ‘Abu Dhabi’ by NYX Cosmetics [My new favorite nude, I love the formula of this liquid lipstick and the shade is gorgeous] [Cruelty-Free]
Cosmic Metal lips in shade ‘Metropolitan night’ by NYX Cosmetics [Cruelty-Free]
That’s it for this makeup look. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.