Hello my pumpkins and Merry Christmas!
I hope you all had an amazing day on Christmas, I wish you all the best. Today I am sharing with you my third festive makeup look, I got inspired by the #3 makeup look I showed you in my previous post, Makeup Looks for the Holidays
Don’t forget to enter my Christmas giveaway, You might have the chance to win a lot of cool products, so go participate, now, go!!!!
- Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
I used the ‘Beauty on the go’ by NYX and one shade form the ‘All I see is Magic’ by Colourpop
- 1 above the crease + lower lash line
- 2 in the crease + lower lash line
- 3 in the crease [to darken the look] + lower lash line
- ‘Now and then’ [from ‘All I See Is Magic] in my inner corner.
For glitter, I used the face & body glitter by NYX in shade ‘Blue’.
In my waterline I used the Highliner gel crayon by Marc Jacobs in shade ‘Blacquer’
For my mascara, I used the Perversion mascara by Urban Decay
For fake lashes, I chose random ones form the drugstores. Sadly, I didn’t apply them well cause I didn’t have a good mirror in my disposition
- Primer: Pore minimizing primer by Maybelline [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Foundation: Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX [Cruelty-Free]
- Concealer: Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay [Cruelty-Free]
- Loose Powder: Touch-up Universal powder by Bourjois [Not Cruelty Free]
- Contour/Bronzer: Pressed powder bronzer by Colourpop in shade ‘In it to win it’ [Cruelty Free]
- Highlighter: Super shock Cheek Pearlized in shade ‘butterfly beach’ [Cruelty Free] and Must-have face palette 75A by Sephora [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Blush: Super Shock Blush by Colourpop, in shade ‘Never Been Kissed’ [Cruelty Free]
- Setting Spray: Matte finish long lasting setting spray by NYX cosmetics [Cruelty Free]
Lippie Stix by Colourpop, in shade ‘daydream’.
That’s it for this makeup look. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.