Hello my pumpkins and Merry Christmas!
I hope you all had an amazing day on Christmas, I wish you all the best. Today I am sharing with you my third festive makeup look, I got inspired by the #3 makeup look I showed you in my previous post, Makeup Looks for the Holidays
Don’t forget to enter my Christmas giveaway, You might have the chance to win a lot of cool products, so go participate, now, go!!!!
- Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
I used the ‘Beauty on the go’ by NYX and one shade form the ‘All I see is Magic’ by Colourpop
- 1 above the crease + lower lash line
- 2 in the crease + lower lash line
- 3 in the crease [to darken the look] + lower lash line
- ‘Now and then’ [from ‘All I See Is Magic] in my inner corner.
For glitter, I used the face & body glitter by NYX in shade ‘Blue’.
In my waterline I used the Highliner gel crayon by Marc Jacobs in shade ‘Blacquer’
For my mascara, I used the Perversion mascara by Urban Decay
For fake lashes, I chose random ones form the drugstores. Sadly, I didn’t apply them well cause I didn’t have a good mirror in my disposition
- Primer: Pore minimizing primer by Maybelline [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Foundation: Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX [Cruelty-Free]
- Concealer: Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay [Cruelty-Free]
- Loose Powder: Touch-up Universal powder by Bourjois [Not Cruelty Free]
- Contour/Bronzer: Pressed powder bronzer by Colourpop in shade ‘In it to win it’ [Cruelty Free]
- Highlighter: Super shock Cheek Pearlized in shade ‘butterfly beach’ [Cruelty Free] and Must-have face palette 75A by Sephora [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Blush: Super Shock Blush by Colourpop, in shade ‘Never Been Kissed’ [Cruelty Free]
- Setting Spray: Matte finish long lasting setting spray by NYX cosmetics [Cruelty Free]
Lippie Stix by Colourpop, in shade ‘daydream’.
That’s it for this makeup look. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
Ooh this looks great – I love the eye look👍
Stunning eyes, love the glitter 😍
Thank you so much 💙💙💙
Love the combo eyes + earrings 😍😍
Thank you!!! Yes i did it on purpose 😍💙
Love it! Sad to say i don’t know how to do make-up 🙁
You can learn, it’s not that difficult!! Thank you though 😍
The color suits you so well. 🙂
Thank you 🤗
I didn’t wear blue eye shadow in ages to be honest. I think I need to do it for this festive season, it looks great on you. xx
Yess blue is so festive! Thanks so much 💙💙☺️☺️
I love seeing what is and isn’t cruelty free it’s so interesting and will stop me buying many products in the future x
Yess!! I am trying to use only cruelty-free products but it’s quite hard!!
I know most of my regular products aren’t unfortunately x
The blue looks great! Not a look that everyone can do!
Indeed!! Thank you so much ☺️💙
Wow! Love the look your created. 😍
Thank you very much 😍
Gorgeous! I love glitter x
Aww thank you very much ❤️
You created a beautiful look there Joy!
Thank you very much 😍
This is a stunning winterland look Joy!! 😀
Aww thank youuu 💕💕
This is a gorgeous look! I love the glitter! ✨❤️
Thank you dear ☺️😍
Thank you ☺️💙
I love that the blue eye shadow matched the blue earrings 🙂
Hehe thanks ☺️
This is gorgeous!
Thank you ☺️
This makeup look is absolutely stunning. I love the blue glitter, you look great X
Aww thank you very much 😍💫
So gorgeous! Blue is one of those colors that people forget is festive lol. Also, I’m loving those earrings!
Totally agree!! Thanks so much 💙💙 i wanted the earrings to match with the makeup 😍
This look is so beautiful the eye make up is stunning 😊 xx
Thank you ☺️😍
Its okay xx
This look is so pretty, the pigmentation is on point!
Thank youu 😍😍