Hello my pumpkins!
Christmas is in less than 10 days, I am so excited to spend time with my family, see my boyfriend, receive and give presents and share with you all of my festive makeup looks! Today, I am sharing with you my second makeup look for Christmas/ New Year’s Eve/Hanukkah/any other event. I think this look is very classy and elegant yet very bold and fierce at the same time. The eye makeup is pretty simple because I wanted to keep the focus on the lips.
Before diving into this post, don’t forget to check out my previous post which is the review on the new film ‘I, Tonya‘.
- Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
For my eyes I used the ‘I Think I love You Palette’ by Colourpop Cosmetics [Cruelty-Free] [Purchase here]
- ‘Bel Air’ above and on my crease + lower lash line
- ‘My Type’ on my crease and inner and outer part of my lid + lower lash line but closer to the waterline
- ‘My Treat’ inner corner of the eye
To create the wing line I used the Gel Liner by Kiko Milano [Cruelty-Free]
In my waterline, I used the Créme Gel Liner by Colourpop Cosmetics in the shade ‘Honeydude’ [Cruelty-Free] [Purchase here]
For mascara, I used The colossal big shot mascara volum’express by Maybelline [Not Cruelty-Free]
I also added two single lashes by Provoc, to open up my eyes even more.
- Primer: Arctic Holiday Strobing Face Serum by Kiko Milano [Cruelty-Free]
- Foundation: Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX [Cruelty-Free]
- Concealer: Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay [Cruelty-Free]
- Loose Powder: Max Factor Translucent loose powder [Not Cruelty Free]
- Contour: Matte Bronzer by NYX [Cruelty Free]
- Highlighter: Megaglo highlighting powder, in shade ‘precious petals’ [Cruelty Free]
- Blush: Love Flush by Too Faced, shade ‘Your love is king’ [Cruelty Free]
- Setting Spray: Matte finish long lasting setting spray by NYX cosmetics [Cruelty Free]
I lined and filled my lips with the Slide on lip pencil by NYX in the shade ‘brick house’. [Cruelty-Free]
I put over it the butter gloss by NYX in the shade ‘red velvet’. [Cruelty-Free]
That’s it for this makeup look. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
I love your look! Stunning! I hope you have a fab Christmas 💖💖
Thaank you 💕💕💕
I just love the combination of winged eyeliner and red lips ❤️ So classy! You look beautiful 😊
Thank you very much love ☺️
So simple and beautiful look! Red lips are definitely perfect during this festive time ✨ xx
Agreed!! Thank you 😍
Love this look so much!! xx
Thank you 😊❤️
A classic red lip is always a festive look! I’ve just bought a Colourpop palette, and I’ve been loving playing with it. They have such beautiful pigmented colours!
Yeahhh, their palettes are awesome!! Thank you very much ☺️❤️
I love simple Christmas looks like this! So classic and stunning! ❤️
Same!! Thank you very much 😊😊
Jealous of your brows! Such a gorgeous look x
Hahaha thank you dear 😍
Red looks amazing on you! I also love that top.
Thank you so much, it’s actually a dress 🙈❤️
Stunning! Just so classy and chic <3
Thank you love 😍
Love this look! Such a classic staple and PERFECT for the festive season xx
Aww thanks 😍
I love the red lippie! It instantly make the look more classy.
Agreed!! Thank you ☺️
Love this look!
Thank you ☺️❤️
Simple – Classy & absolutely Beautiful! <3 xo
Thank youuu 😍😍
Such a beautiful look!
great look for the holidays <3
Thank you so much 😍
Thank you 😍