Hello my pumpkins!
Christmas is in less than 10 days, I am so excited to spend time with my family, see my boyfriend, receive and give presents and share with you all of my festive makeup looks! Today, I am sharing with you my second makeup look for Christmas/ New Year’s Eve/Hanukkah/any other event. I think this look is very classy and elegant yet very bold and fierce at the same time. The eye makeup is pretty simple because I wanted to keep the focus on the lips.
Before diving into this post, don’t forget to check out my previous post which is the review on the new film ‘I, Tonya‘.
- Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
For my eyes I used the ‘I Think I love You Palette’ by Colourpop Cosmetics [Cruelty-Free] [Purchase here]
- ‘Bel Air’ above and on my crease + lower lash line
- ‘My Type’ on my crease and inner and outer part of my lid + lower lash line but closer to the waterline
- ‘My Treat’ inner corner of the eye
To create the wing line I used the Gel Liner by Kiko Milano [Cruelty-Free]
In my waterline, I used the Créme Gel Liner by Colourpop Cosmetics in the shade ‘Honeydude’ [Cruelty-Free] [Purchase here]
For mascara, I used The colossal big shot mascara volum’express by Maybelline [Not Cruelty-Free]
I also added two single lashes by Provoc, to open up my eyes even more.
- Primer: Arctic Holiday Strobing Face Serum by Kiko Milano [Cruelty-Free]
- Foundation: Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX [Cruelty-Free]
- Concealer: Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay [Cruelty-Free]
- Loose Powder: Max Factor Translucent loose powder [Not Cruelty Free]
- Contour: Matte Bronzer by NYX [Cruelty Free]
- Highlighter: Megaglo highlighting powder, in shade ‘precious petals’ [Cruelty Free]
- Blush: Love Flush by Too Faced, shade ‘Your love is king’ [Cruelty Free]
- Setting Spray: Matte finish long lasting setting spray by NYX cosmetics [Cruelty Free]
I lined and filled my lips with the Slide on lip pencil by NYX in the shade ‘brick house’. [Cruelty-Free]
I put over it the butter gloss by NYX in the shade ‘red velvet’. [Cruelty-Free]
That’s it for this makeup look. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.