Hello my pumpkins and welcome back!
Today I am sharing with you this simple yet festive makeup look. I decided to post three festive makeup looks for Christmas/New Year’s eve and this is the first one. I hope you like it, I actually got inspired by the makeup look that Maya Ahmad posted on her IG.
Don’t forget to check out my previous post. I shared with you my top 5 mascaras. Also, the jumpsuit I am wearing in the photos is from Undiz, it’s actually a unicorn pjs!
- Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
For my eyes I used two palettes: Naked 2 and Naked Heat by Urban Decay [Cruelty-Free]
- ‘Sauced’ all over my crease + lower lash line
- ‘Low Blow’ outer part till the center of my lid
- Cut crease: cover the inner part of my lid till the center of my lid with concealer
- ‘Half Baked’ and ‘Bootycall’ over the concealer. [make sure the shades are well blend and merge with the shade ‘Low Blow’]
- ‘En Fuego’ to create the wing line.
For my waterline, I used the highliner by Marc Jacobs in shade ‘Brownie’ [Cruelty-Free]
For fake lashes, I used the singular lashes by Provoc [I don’t know if they are cruelty-free or not]
For mascara, I used the Colossal big shot mascara by Maybelline [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Primer: Arctic Holiday Strobing Face Serum by Kiko Milano [Cruelty-Free]
- Foundation: Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX [Cruelty-Free]
- Concealer: Industrial strength concealer by Benefit, No. 2 [Not Cruelty-Free] and HD studio photogenic concealer by NYX cosmetics, in shade ‘03.5’ [Cruelty-Free]
- Loose Powder: Max Factor Translucent loose powder [Not Cruelty Free]
- Contour: Shade & Light Palette by Kat Von D [Cruelty Free]
- Highlighter: Super Shock Highlighter in shade ‘Wisp’ by ColourPop [Cruelty Free]
- Blush: Arctic Holiday Baked Blush in shade ‘Dreaming Coral’ by Kiko Milano [Cruelty Free]
- Setting Spray: Matte finish long lasting setting spray by NYX cosmetics [Cruelty Free]
Velour Liquid Lipstick in shade ‘Gemini’ by Jeffrey Star Cosmetics [Cruelty-free]
That’s it for this makeup look. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.