Hello my pumpkins and welcome back!
I know that Sundays are for movie reviews but I didn’t have the time to watch ‘Coco’ yet, but I will today and I’ll post a review on it tomorrow.
So last week I got nominated for three awards. Olivia nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award, Marry nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award, Hollie nominated me for the Liebester Award. Thank you girls a lot, I really appreciate it, don’t forget to check out their blogs after reading this post!!!
I will not do the Blogger Recognition award because I’ve already done it!
Rules – Neat Blog Award
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you really like, linking to their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them
- Ask your nominees 7 questions
Rules – Liebster Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to them on your blog.
- Answer the questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate Blogs that you feel deserve the award.
- Create a new list of questions for the nominees to answer.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they’ve been nominated for the
- Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Real Neat Blog Award
What is your favorite family tradition?
Movie nights/days every week-end
If you could travel back in time, what would you tell your younger self?
That I shouldn’t be too hard on myself, that I am talented and beautiful, that university life won’t be as amazing as I except it but I will still meet wonderful people, that I deserve to be happy as much as anybody else, that life will get better and that my acne will disappear one day or another 😛
How do you motivate yourself to keep on blogging and making good content?
The blogging community really motivates me to write, honestly everyone is so nice and supportive and that really makes me want to continue blogging. About the content, I always make sure that what I write is consistent, useful and honest.
If you had to watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would that movie be?
Any Harry Potter movies?
What made you start a blog?
I’ve always owned a Tumblr blog but it’s my best friend who really encouraged me to take it to a next level and take it more seriously. Also, I used to spend most of my time watching youtube videos, reading blogs and watching bloggers on snapchat so starting a blog was kind of a dream.
What was one of the funniest moments of your life that you could never forget?
I don’t know, I have a lot of funny moments honestly, I am a funny person. But my recent one, is when I tried to encourage my little brother to eat by imitating Pennywise from IT. It was quite funny.
What is your favorite makeup/fashion brand or icon?
I really love Maya Ahmad and Heart Defensor as beauty bloggers.
For makeup brands I love ColourPop.
Why did you decide to start a blog?
I started blogging because I wanted to share with the world all of my makeup tips and looks. I am in love with makeup and always wanted to be a blogger, I always used to watch those bloggers on youtube and snapchat talking about products and creating makeup looks but never had the courage to be a blogger myself, until my best friend really encouraged me to do it.
What other hobbies/interests do you have?
As interest, I really like myths and rituals, especially northern mythologies.
As hobbies, I love to video edit and sing [I always sing]
What’s your favourites thing about blogging and why?
The community, they are so supportive and nice!!!
Are you doing Blogmas this year?
How old are you?
Your favourite food of all time?
Baguette? I love all types of food honestly.
Do you prefer summer or winter more?
Holy Grail beauty product this can be anything (makeup, skin care, body or hair care)
If you could re-live one moment of your life what would it be and why?
Green Day concert earlier in 2017, I had the best time there!!!!! Especially, that my boyfriend went with me.
- Taking that question: what is your holy grail makeup/skin care product?
- What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
- Have you ever traveled outside your country? if yes, where to?
- Who is your favorite beauty blogger/influencer/youtuber?
- What is your current favorite song/music?
- What are the things you wish to receive for Christmas?
- Salt or Sugar?
That’s it for today. Don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog if you’ve enjoyed reading.