Hello my pumpkins!
Today I am sharing with you this dark pink glittery makeup look that I wore on Monday for the Sadeem event. I really loved how it ended up looking, super fancy and perfect for Fall.
Don’t forget to check out my previous post, here, which is my November favorites!
- Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
For my eyes, I used the Desert Dusk palette by Huda Beauty [Cruelty-Free] [Check review here]
- ‘Eden’ on my crease and above my crease + water line
- ‘Amber’ on my crease and inner and outer corner of the lid + water line
- ‘Saffron’ on my crease and inner and outer corner of the lid + water line [just to darken the look]
- ‘Turkish delight’ all over my lid but focusing in the center
- ‘Angelic’ in the center of my lid + inner corner
For my waterline, I used the highliner by Marc Jacobs in shade ‘Brownie’ [Cruelty-Free]
For fake lashes, I used the 7039 by Provoc [I don’t know if they are cruelty-free or not]
For mascara, I used the Colossal big shot mascara by Maybelline [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Primer: Shine Killer by NYX [Cruelty-Free]
- Foundation: Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX [Cruelty-Free]
- Concealer: Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay [Cruelty-Free]
- Loose Powder: Max Factor Translucent loose powder [Not Cruelty Free]
- Contour: Matte Bronzer by NYX [Cruelty Free]
- Highlighter: Megaglo highlighting powder, in shade ‘precious petals’ [Cruelty Free]
- Blush: High Definition Blush, in shade ‘Amber’ [Cruelty Free]
- Setting Spray: Matte finish long lasting setting spray by NYX cosmetics [Cruelty Free]
For lips, I used the UItra Satin Lip by Colourpop in shade ‘Baracuda’ [Cruelty-Free]
That’s it for this makeup look. Don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog if you’ve enjoyed reading.