Hello my dear pumpkins!
So yesterday I came out with this classy makeup look, I really wanted to try a cut crease makeup with glitter, it didn’t turn out perfect but I like it and I am sure next time I’ll do it, it will look less messy.
Don’t forget to check out my previous post where I share with you my drugstore essentials [two of the products I used in this makeup look are part of that list] [Click Here]
Sorry for the poor quality picture but it was already dark when I took the pictures and I couldn’t create the makeup look earlier cause I was not home!
- Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
For my eyes I used the Morphe 35N [Cruelty-Free]
- 1: all over my crease
- 2: in my crease + lower lash line
- 3: in my crease + lower lash line
- Cut crease with any concealer, cover the whole lid with concealer
- 4: all over the lid
- To outline the crease: Lid lingerie, in shade ‘Nude To Me’ [Cruelty-free] [I don’t recommend this product for a cut crease because it takes time to dry and it is messy]
- Wing line: Gel Liner by Kiko Milano [Cruelty-Free] [I don’t recommend this product, it is very pigmented but too liquid-y for a cream and it doesn’t fully dry]
- 5: inner corner
- Waterline: Highliner by Marc Jacobs, in shade ‘blacquer’ [Cruelty-free]
- Mascara: The colossal big shot mascara volum’express by Maybelline [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Primer: Angel Veil by NYX [Cruelty-Free]
- Foundation: 123 perfect CC cream by Bourjois [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Concealer: Industrial strength concealer by Benefit, No. 2 [Not Cruelty-Free] and HD studio photogenic concealer by NYX cosmetics, in shade ‘03.5’ [Cruelty-Free]
- Loose Powder: Max Factor Translucent loose powder [Not Cruelty Free]
- Contour: Matte Bronzer by NYX [Cruelty Free]
- Highlighter: Megaglo highlighting powder, in shade ‘Blossom Glow’ [Cruelty Free]
- Blush: High Definition Blush, in shade ‘Amber’ [Cruelty Free]
- Setting Spray: Matte finish long lasting setting spray by NYX cosmetics [Cruelty Free]
- Color rich by L’Oreal in shade 620 [Not Cruelty-Free]
That’s it for this makeup look. If you found this post to be interesting/useful, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
Girl, we need to see that wall behind you!! It looks awesome!
Loving your make up, as always. Keep going !
Hahahha it is filled with posters! 😂 thank you xx
…and one of them is of Johnny :p
Stunning Mz Joy!!
This look is so stunning on you!
Thank youu xx
I live for nude colors! Love ❤️
Looks good on you😍
Thank youuu ☺️
HI Johnny!😂 the look turned out so good! And I seriously love the lipstick 😍😘
Hehe thank you 😍💕
Beauty as always, love the dot detailing on eyes ❤️ x
Thank you dear ☺️💕💕💕
Stunning, teach me your eye lining ways 😉
Hahhahahaha thanks ☺️
hey there! just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Real Neat Blog Award. Here is the link if you’d like to participate! https://sageolivia.com/2017/11/24/real-neat-blog-award/
Aww thank you so much dear 🙈
I love this! It looks so simple and classy! 😍❤️
Thank you 💕☺️
Love your makeup! I always end up with too much glitter I think!
Hahahhaah! Thanks! And yes i understand 😂
This is gorgeous!😍😍
How do you draw such a clean cat eye? I always have so much trouble. Any tips?
Hahahah yes, i start with the wing but I only draw one line and then do the same thing with the other eye, making sure they are even then I fill it in and draw the whole wing line! Thank you ☺️☺️☺️
Love your makeup! 🌸💜 You are looking very pretty!😊
Thank you love ☺️💕
Wauw I love your makeup and just your blog in general! Definitely going to follow you! 🙂
Awww thank you!! Following you back dear xx 💕💕
Ahh have to try this and love the posters in the background ✨💛
Hahahah thanks ☺️
I love this makeup!!! 😍
Ilikw thia makeup
Ahhh I love this look, so stunning and classy 💗 xx
Reblogged this on Lincoln Life Blog.
Thank you for the reblog!! ☺️