Hello my dear pumpkins!
So yesterday I came out with this classy makeup look, I really wanted to try a cut crease makeup with glitter, it didn’t turn out perfect but I like it and I am sure next time I’ll do it, it will look less messy.
Don’t forget to check out my previous post where I share with you my drugstore essentials [two of the products I used in this makeup look are part of that list] [Click Here]
Sorry for the poor quality picture but it was already dark when I took the pictures and I couldn’t create the makeup look earlier cause I was not home!
- Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
For my eyes I used the Morphe 35N [Cruelty-Free]
- 1: all over my crease
- 2: in my crease + lower lash line
- 3: in my crease + lower lash line
- Cut crease with any concealer, cover the whole lid with concealer
- 4: all over the lid
- To outline the crease: Lid lingerie, in shade ‘Nude To Me’ [Cruelty-free] [I don’t recommend this product for a cut crease because it takes time to dry and it is messy]
- Wing line: Gel Liner by Kiko Milano [Cruelty-Free] [I don’t recommend this product, it is very pigmented but too liquid-y for a cream and it doesn’t fully dry]
- 5: inner corner
- Waterline: Highliner by Marc Jacobs, in shade ‘blacquer’ [Cruelty-free]
- Mascara: The colossal big shot mascara volum’express by Maybelline [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Primer: Angel Veil by NYX [Cruelty-Free]
- Foundation: 123 perfect CC cream by Bourjois [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Concealer: Industrial strength concealer by Benefit, No. 2 [Not Cruelty-Free] and HD studio photogenic concealer by NYX cosmetics, in shade ‘03.5’ [Cruelty-Free]
- Loose Powder: Max Factor Translucent loose powder [Not Cruelty Free]
- Contour: Matte Bronzer by NYX [Cruelty Free]
- Highlighter: Megaglo highlighting powder, in shade ‘Blossom Glow’ [Cruelty Free]
- Blush: High Definition Blush, in shade ‘Amber’ [Cruelty Free]
- Setting Spray: Matte finish long lasting setting spray by NYX cosmetics [Cruelty Free]
- Color rich by L’Oreal in shade 620 [Not Cruelty-Free]
That’s it for this makeup look. If you found this post to be interesting/useful, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.