Hello my dear pumpkins and welcome back!
So today I am sharing with you this full-face makeup look. It’s very glamorous, original and easy to do. I would wear this makeup look if I had a lunch date, a sunset party or if I was invited to a fancy dinner.
Note that this makeup look lasted me all day, over 5 hours: the foundation stayed put all day and looked perfect at the end of the day, the eyeshadow stayed ‘ombré’ all day, it did not move around, the wing line stayed black till the end of the day but I had to re-apply the lip gloss several times.
Don’t forget to follow me on my Instagram and snapchat, I am super active there. On snapchat, I always share my opinion on certain products, share with you funny stories and do quick movie reviews. On Instagram, I share with you some outfit ideas, some products I like and random makeup looks.
- Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
- Gimme Brow by Benefit, 3 [Not Cruelty-Free]
Naked Heat Palette by Urban Decay [Cruelty-Free]
- ‘sauced’ above my crease and in my crease + in my lower lash line.
- ‘Low blow’ in my crease
Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette [Cruelty-Free]
- ‘Blazing’ outer part of my lid till the center of my lid + in my lower lash line
Naked Heat Palette
- ‘He Devil’ outer part of my lid and outer part of my crease [to create dimension]
- ‘Above & Beyond’ full coverage concealer by NYX in shade ‘Beige’. Apply with a flat brush from the inner corner to the center of the lid. Blend it with the orange shade for the ombre effect and to have a smooth transition [Cruelty-Free]
- ‘Desert Sand’ from the Desert Dusk palette on top of the concealer.
Naked Heat Palette
- ‘Ounce’ in my inner corner
To Create the wing line
- Black lasting gel eyeliner by Kiko Milano [Cruelty-Free]
- ‘I think I love you’ palette by Colorpop, shade ‘Rule Breaker’ to darken the wing line [Cruelty-Free]
- Highliner gel crayon by Marc Jacobs in shade ‘Blacquer’ [Cruelty-Free]
- Primer: Shine Killer by NYX [Cruelty-Free]
- Foundation: Total control drop foundation by NYX cosmetics [Cruelty-Free]
- Concealer: Industrial strength concealer by Benefit, No. 2 [Not Cruelty-Free] and HD studio photogenic concealer by NYX cosmetics, in shade ‘03.5’ [Cruelty-Free]
- Loose Powder: Max Factor Translucent loose powder [Not Cruelty Free]
- Contour: Shade and light palette by Kat Von D [Cruelty Free]
- Highlighter: Strobe of Genius, illuminating palette by NYX [Cruelty Free]
- Blush: Love Flush by Too Faced ‘I will always love you’ and ‘How deep is your love’ [Cruelty Free]
- Setting Spray: Matte finish long lasting setting spray by NYX cosmetics [Cruelty Free]
- Mechanical lip pencil by NYX in shade ‘nude’ [Cruelty Free]
- Butter gloss by NYX in shade ‘Madeleine’ [Cruelty Free]
That’s it for this makeup look. If you found this post to be interesting/useful, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.