Hello my dear pumpkins and welcome back!
Thank you so much, the three of you, for nominating me, it really means a lot to me and I am happy to be recognized as a “good” blogger, a blogger that you appreciate! Please do check their blog accounts, they are three amazing bloggers who deserve recognition!
- thank the person that nominated you,
- link their blog in your post,
- nominate 15 other bloggers to take part
- share 7 facts about yourself in the blog post.
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have a dual nationality: I am French and Lebanese, not just by passport, I actually have French [and I was born in France] and Lebanese origins; my mum’s family is half Lebanese half French, and my dad’s family is Lebanese. However, I’ve always considered myself more French than Lebanese because of the education my parents gave me, purely European.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with eyeshadows. I want to own all the eyeshadow palettes in the world.
- I’ve been going out with my boyfriend for over 6 years. And before that, we were besties.
- My love for makeup began really late, I actually started wearing makeup at the age of 16, to hide my acne. It’s actually when I started university [so 3 years ago] that I expanded my makeup skills.
- At the age of 14, I went through an emo/tomboy phase. It lasted a couple of years but I gradually got out of it.
- I used to play the guitar, the piano and I used to sing. I also used to sing for a Lebanese metal band [but it didn’t work out for long, we recorded one song and that’s it :p] and I tried to start my own band with my girlfriends, it didn’t work out as well!
- I have three tattoos, all of them are related to my depression/anxiety. And, I plan on to make a new one on Christmas, and fifth one before summer 2018 starts.
Do you want me to write a post talking about my tattoos?
- What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween and Christmas
- What is the last movie you watched, and did you like it?
Murder On The Orient Express , yes I loved it and my review on it will be out on Friday!
- What do you do during your free time?
I watch movies/series, play with makeup or read a book
- What is the best and worst purchase you made?
Best of this month: Vice lipstick by Urban Decay in shade ‘Hitch Hike’
Worst of this month: I guess the Fall foundation from Kiko Milano, but I want to give it another chance.
- How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Knowledgeable, honest, loyal, dreamer and socially awkward.
- What is something you have always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
Leave home [like forever], but I am going to move out soon. My best friend always says ‘if it scares you, do it’.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Invited to an event hosted by Urban Decay [or any high-end makeup brands]
- If you are stranded on an island and can only bring 1 item, 1 person, and 1 food item, what and who would you bring?
1 item: my sight glasses [I need them if I want to survive]
1 person: my boyfriend [to keep myself warm and to not get bored :P]
1 food item: baguette
- If you could invite 5 people who are alive or dead to a dinner party, who would you invite?
Aceel [my bestfriend], Lorenzo [my other best friend], Albert [my boyfriend], Christie [my little sister] and Green Day [we need a live performance].
Honestly, 5 people isn’t enough, I have so many people in mind, I mean I cannot invite my boyfriend without inviting his two best friends. And, I cannot invite my little sister without inviting the rest of my family :p
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A night animal for sure, maybe a wolf.
- What fictional world (can be from a book, movie, tv series, video game, etc.) would you like to live in?
MIDDLE-EARTH, HOBBITON OR RIVENDELL!!!!!!
I’ve already done a lot of blog awards so I already nominated a lot of you. For this post, I won’t nominate anyone specifically but I tag everyone. So if you feel like doing either one of those awards, consider yourself nominated.
That’s it for today. If you found this post to be interesting/useful, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.