Hello my pumpkins and welcome back!
Today I am sharing with you my 1st halloween makeup look: a scarecrow, re-visited.
But before diving into the tutorial, I just wanted to announce that I finally reached 300 followers, omg I am so happy!!!!! I didn’t know my blog would be that successful honestly! I actually was expecting to reach 300 followers by Christmas, oh well! I just want to thank all of you for following my blog and for reading every single one of my posts!! I love you all!!
Precisely, my brow pencil by Benefit Cosmetics, 5 [Not Cruelty-Free]
‘I think I love You’ palette by ColourPop [Cruelty-Free]:
- ‘Belair’ all over my crease
- ‘My Type’ inner and outer part of my lid + crease
- ‘Let’s Do It’ inner and outer part of lid + crease
- Nyx Lingerie eye tint in shade ’11’: center of the lid [Cruelty-Free]
- ‘Screw it’ center of the lid
To create the tears [I do that after I do my face]:
- Magnif’eyes by Rimmel, in shade ‘Queens of the bronzed aged’, gold shade [Not Cruelty-Free].
- On top, Nyx Lingerie eye tint in shade ’11’ [Cruelty-Free]
- and ‘Better Bitter’ + ‘Screw it’ from ‘I think I love You’ palette by ColourPop [Cruelty-Free].
Eyeliner [to make it look as if I am crying]: Color Drama, intense velvet lip pencil by Maybelline, in shade ‘Light it up’ [Not Cruelty-Free]
False Lashes: Wicked lashes 06 by Nyx Cosmetics [Cruelty-Free]
Bottom False Lashes [emphasize ‘the crying’ even more]: 60 flare lashes by Provoc [Not sure if Cruelty-Free or not]
Mascara: Paradise Extatic by L’Oreal [Not Cruelty-Free]
Primer: Master prime by Maybelline, pore minimizing primer with blurring powders [Not Cruelty-Free]
Foundation: Total Control Drop Foundation by Maybelline [Cruelty-Free]
Concealer: Instant Anti-Age Concealer by Maybelline [Not Cruelty-Free]
Loose Powder: Max Factor Translucent powder [Not Cruelty-Free]
To Create the mouth and the nose:
- Viny liquid liner by Nyx Cosmetics, in shade ‘black’ [Cruelty-Free] to outline
- Rouge artist intense, 50, by Makeup Forever [Not Cruelty-Free], to fill in
- Fit me concealer by Maybelline [Not Cruelty-Free] to fix
- Viny liquid liner by Nyx Cosmetics, in shade ‘white’ [Cruelty-Free] to add the white dot on the nose
To Contour: Red Brick matte eyeshadow by Mac Cosmetics [Not Cruelty-Free]
Setting Spray: Matte Finish long-lasting setting spray by Nyx Cosmetics [Cruelty-Free]
That’s it for this makeup tutorial. If you enjoyed reading this post, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.