Hello my pumpkins,
I was nominated for another award!!!!!! Thank you so much Ingrid for nominating me, I am so grateful and I am so happy to have been nominated for so many awards!!!!
Anyways, before diving into the rules of the awards, don’t forget to check Ingrid’s blog: she posts diverse things about life, skin care, beauty, traveling and so forth. You can check her blog here
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer their questions
- Ask your own questions
- Nominate your own bloggers
- Where do you find inspiration for your daily posts?
I don’t really know. My inspiration comes alone I guess.
- How would you describe your fashion style?
- Do you have a pet? If yes, what kind?
YESSSS!!! I have three dogs: a Great Dane, a Husky and a Beagle. The husky is my favorite and his name is ‘Aspen’.
- What do you do to have fun?
Chase around my little brother until he gets so pissed that he performs Taekwondo moves on me.
- How do you motivate yourself daily?
I ask myself the same question everyday
- Is blogging your profession, or a hobby?
A hobby for now, but I wish to make it into a profession
- What is your idea of happiness?
At the moment, my idea of happiness is living in Montreal with my boyfriend. It will change once my “dream” will come true.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- What do you most value in your friends?
Trust and loyalty
- What apps are you loving RN?
Instagram, forever and always.
- Do you have an am ritual?
Yesss. In fact, I posted it a while ago so you can check it out here
- Have you ever had a flat tire?
- What are your favorite drugstore and high-end makeup brands?
- Do you ever wish to move abroad and leave your home country?
- Do you drink coffee? If yes, how many cups of coffee do you drink per day?
- What did you study in College? [or still studying]. If you didn’t go to College, why not?
- Do you have an am and pm ritual?
- Was blogging a thing you’ve always wanted to do? or the idea came to you unexpectedly?
That’s it for today. If you found this post to be interesting, please don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [I post four times a week].