So I’ve been nominated for a third award, yay!!! I was nominated by Mortisha [you can check her blog by clicking on her name; she writes about skincare, beauty, and diverse other topics]. Thank you so much Mortisha for nominating me, it means a lot to me!!!
Thank blogger (s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new ones.
List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post or on your blog.
What is your niche?
Do you enjoy blogging?
Yes I do, a lot. In fact, it makes me so happy and very self-confident
Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In Montréal, engaged to my boyfriend and working on my feature film.
What Tv series are you loving right now?
What is your favourite colour?
Black…or any dark colors related to fall.
What is your favourite makeup brand?
I honestly don’t have a favorite.
What is the meaning of friendship to you?
I actually can’t find the words to define friendship but basically, for me it includes trust, acceptance, and selflessness.
One song you’ll never stop listening to?
Any Green Day songs
What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
That’s how people call me in real life because of the way I dress and because I care more about plants and animals than humans.
What’s one of your big audacious goals for 2017?
Find a job that pays well and that I love
How do you motivate yourself?
I literally talk to myself
- What’s your current favorite song?
- Where do you wish to be at the moment?
- Do you have any tattoos? If yes, how many? If no, why not?
- What do you prefer: Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings?
- What is your all time favorite movie?
- What do you prefer: Apple or Microsoft?
- What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning?
- What do you prefer: makeup from the drugstore or high-end?
- What made you start blogging?
- Who’s your favorite blogger/youtuber?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
That’s it for today, if you found this post to be interesting, please don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.