Hello my dear pumpkins,
I am so happy to say that I was nominated for the Leibster Award by the beautiful Huda [Don’t forget to check her blog out, she has great posts related to beauty]. This is the second time I get nominated and I am so grateful. Thank you.
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 other bloggers
Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
Here are my answers to Huda’s questions:
- What was the last book you read that you loved?
Gone by Michael Grant
- If you could be another person for an entire day, who would you be and why?
I would choose Tim Burton cause he is my idol, I admire his creativity and he is amazing at what he does. He also gets to work with Eva Green and Johnny Depp. Goals.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
The film that I directed
- What is your top skincare tip?
Remove very well your makeup at the end of the day/ if you have the choice, take a break from makeup for a few days
- What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
- What is your top tip for staying positive?
Always acknowledge the beautiful things you have or that you get to do. Always be grateful. [I always become happy and positive when I realize how luck I am to be surrounded by people I love, to live in a beautiful house, to be healthy, to go to college…]
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert and how does being that affect your life?
I am an introvert – I feel like an outcast, all the time and I barely go out.
- What are your current blog goals?
Reach 100 followers
- What is your perfect pizza?
I don’t like pizza
- Do you get along with your family? Why or why not?
Yes, they are all very open-minded and accepting. They also know how to party.
- What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 2.
My questions are:
- What was the last movie you watched and loved?
- What was the last movie you watched and hated?
- HBO or Netflix?
- At the moment, what goal do you wish to achieve?
- What is your favorite makeup tip?
- Who is your favorite blogger/youtuber?
- Where is your ideal summer destination?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?
- Are you a morning person or not?
Thank you for reading