I am so happy to announce that I’ve been nominated by Ashley [Check her blog out, she is awesome] for the Cramm blog award. This is my first award since I’ve joined the WordPress community.
Let me tell you more about the creator: the Cramm Award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm. Make sure to check out her blog after reading this.
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person who nominated you
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well.
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
3 things that motivate me to write my blog
- I’ve always wanted to start a blog and share with the world my makeup looks, my opinion on films and my lifestyle in general. Moreover, I am an introvert, so blogging is sort of perfect for me.
- I love writing; I love sitting in my living room, drinking my smoothie and getting creative to come out with new blogpost ideas. I also love writing film reviews [my goal is to become a film critic]
- I love meeting other bloggers and I love reading other beauty/film reviews. The blogging community is just amazing.
3 people that motivate me to blog
There are three people in my life that motivate me to write everyday: my boyfriend, my little sister and my best-friend. The three of them are so supportive and are big fans of what I write, especially my little sister; she looks out to me and is inspired by what I do.
Ashley’s challenge question is: “What is your favorite book or piece to read and why?
Basically, I have two favorite books: ‘Green Day: American Idiot’ by Marc Spitz and ‘Gone’ by Michael Grant
If you don’t know, I am a huge Green Day fan and I’ve been a fan since I was 13 [I am currently 21 years old]. ‘Green Day: American Idiot’ is a biography of the band so yes, I read this book with so much passion and love.
I am not really into reading novels because I get bored easily but I highly enjoyed reading the book ‘Gone’. I used to take it everywhere with me, the story is just amazing and so well written.
My challenge question is: what is your favorite genre of movies, why and what is your favorite movie belonging to that category? [Mine is fantasy and/or psychological thrillers]