Pink is my least favorite colour but I thought I would try a new makeup look for my graduation and I really like how it came out. Also, this makeup look lasted me for over 7 hours with the heat and sweat.
- Primer: Nyx cosmetics, shine killer [thick, makes your skin smooth, reduces the appearance of pores but does not fully mattify]
- Colour Correction: Master Camo colour correcting concealer by Maybelline, in shade ‘light’ [good to cover blemishes and conceal dark circles but creases]
- Foundation: Infallible 24h-matte in shade ‘Golden Beige’ by L’Oreal and 123 perfect CC cream in shade ‘Bronze’ by Bourjois [Light to Medium coverage, dewy finish, coverage stays on all day]
- Concealer: Instant anti-age, the eraser eyer by Maybelline [full coverage, long-lasting]
- Contour: Sephora highlight lowlight face contour duo in shade ‘light’ [I only use the contour side to contour my nose, cheeks and forehead. Very creamy but it dries quickly so hard to blend, doesn’t look muddy]
- Eyebrows: Brow Satin in shade ‘Dark Brown’ by Maybelline [more or less pigmented, streaky but easy to shape your brows with]
- Powder: Nyx cosmetics HD studio photogenic finishing powder [Good to set your concealer, doesn’t let it crease] and Fit me Matte + Poreless powder in shade ‘Nude’ by Maybelline [good to mattify your face but oxidizes]
- Bronzer: The Body shop, Baked to last bronzer in shade ‘Golden Bronze’ [natural-looking, easy to apply, pigmented but subtle and shimmery]
- Highlighter: Master strobing liquid by Maybelline in shade ‘light’ [very pigmented and blinding yet makes your foundation look patchy, better to apply with a beauty blender] and Super shock cheek highlighter by ColourPop Cosmetics in shade ‘Wisp’ [very creamy, easy to apply, buildable to achieve a blinding highlight]
- Blush: ‘Love Flush’ by Too faced, in shade ‘How deep is your love’ [pigmented but subtle and easy to apply]
- Eyeshadow: Sweet Peach Palette by Too faced [pigmented, creamy, easy to work with] ‘Just peachy’ and ‘Bellini’ all over the lid‘Charmed, I’m sure’ above the crease and on the lower lash line ‘Puree’ in the crease and in the lower lash line [but closer to the waterline]
‘Luscious’ in the inner corner and brow bone.
- Eyeliner: Nyx cosmetics collection chocolaté, Glossy brown liner (cco1) [apply in the waterline, not that pigmented but does the job] and Lasting drama gel eyeliner 24h by Maybelline, in shade ‘black gold’ [apply a thin line on the lid close the lash line. Pigmented, creamy, easy to work with]
- Fake eyelashes: Strip eyelashes 7245 by Provoc [it dramatizes the eye look but still looks natural]
- Mascara: The colossal big shot volume express by Maybelline, in shade ‘Very black’ [a little but clumpy but gives volume and length to your lashes]
- Lips: Ultra Satin Lip in shade ‘Schnookums’ by ColourPop Cosmetics [very pigmented, very creamy, easy to apply, full coverage and long-lasting]
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay, All Nighter makeup setting spray [sets well your makeup, long-lasting, protects your face from being oily].
If you found this makeup tutorial to be useful/inspiring/interesting, please don’t forget to give it a ‘Like’.