This is a classy, simple yet glamorous makeup look that I’ve worn for dinner with my best friend at a rather classy restaurant [she invited me out for my birthday].
- Primer: Infallible Mattifying Base, L’Oreal [smooth, dimishes appearance of pores but doesn’t mattify like it claims to do]
- Colour corrector: orange concealer to cover my dark circles – Master Camo corrector kit by Maybelline [highly recommend this product, does a good job at hiding blemishes]
- Foundation: Infallible 24h-matte in shade 24 golden beige, L’Oreal [Medium to full coverage, can look cakey so avoid applying too much. I wore it for more than 7 hours, my face didn’t become oily, coverage stayed put]
- Concealer: Fit me by Maybelline in shade 20 [I also use it as an eye primer]
- Powder: Max Factor Translucent loose powder [Good to set your under eyes so that your concealer doesn’t crease but it doesn’t mattify]
- Bronzer: Glam bronzer, La Terra by L’Oreal in shade 03 [very pigmented, stays put all day. Not fully matte, there is a little bit of shimmers ]
- Highlighter: Both highlighters from the Master Camo palette by Maybelline [subtle. I applied with a beauty blender or else it makes the foundation patchy, it doesn’t last all day]
- Blush: Love Flush by Too faced, shade ‘Justify my love’ [not too pigmented which is good, stays on well all day]
- EyeBrows: Brow Satin by Maybelline in shade ‘Dark Brown’ [pigmented, easy to apply but patchy. Color matches perfectly my brows]
- Setting spray: Evian Facial Spray [highly recommend this product; hydrating and sets well the makeup]
- Eyeshadow: Beauty on the go by NYX Cosmetics [not so pigmented, but you can work with it and fair for the price point]. Unfortunately, the shadows don’t have names so I’ll put an ‘X’ on the shades that I used [See images below]
- Eyeliner: The colossal Kajal 12h by Maybelline in turquoise [takes time to get the color in the waterline but stays well all day]
- Mascara: The colossal big shot by Maybelline [gives volume but clumpy, loved it better for the lower lashes]
- Lipliner: Dolce K lipliner by Kylie Cosmetics [very pigmented, easy to apply]
- Lipstick: Superstay 14hr lipstick by Maybelline in shade ‘Lasting Chestnut’ [Cheer but pigmented, didn’t need to re-apply even after having dinner].
Apply Above the crease and outer corner, smoke it out
At the end, apply on the lower lash line.
Apply on the crease and outer lid with a more precise brush.
At the end, apply on the lower lash line but closer to the waterline.
Apply on the lid with a flat brush [darker shade first].
Apply on the inner corner and brow bone.
Omgg, you are gorgeous and I love theta makeup look! 😍
Thank youuu so much ❣️ you are gorgeous too
You look stunning.
Awww thank you so much