I don’t know if it’s just me but I adore tv series, I love waiting and getting excited for a new season or new episode to launch [I watched GoT’s trailer for season 7 and oh my god I died]. Tv Series are so exciting and I am sure there are a lot of great scripted tv shows that I haven’t watched yet. In fact, there are too many tv series out there but not enough time to watch them and because there is such a wide choice, it’s actually very hard to choose what to watch.
Here’s a list of my favorite tv series that I am actually obsessed with and that I would really advise you to watch [not in order cause I couldn’t decide which one is my top 1].
- Sense8 – Eight people from around the world are mentally and emotionally connected. Together, they try to escape an organization who desperately tries to destroy them. [Available on Netflix]
- Penny Dreadful – Psychological thriller that unites iconic literary figures like Dorian Gray and tells the story of Vanessa Ives, Sir. Malcom, Ethan Chandler and Dr. Frankenstein who combat supernatural creatures. [Available on Netflix]
- Vikings – Historical/ Drama series that follows the story of the legendary Viking, Ragnar Lothbrok. [Available on Netflix]
- Game Of Thrones – Nine noble families fight over the lands of Westeros while a feared and forgotten race returns after thousand of years. [Available on HBO]
- Sherlock – Crime/Drama series that re-tells the adventures of Sherlock Holmes in a modern setting. [Available on Netflix]
- Once Upon A Time – Emma Swan is drawn to a small village where fairy tale characters co-habit. [Available on Netflix]
- Bates Motel – Drama series that tells the story of Norman Bates and his mother before the events of Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho. [Available on Netflix]
- Stranger Things – A mother, a police chief and young children must face supernatural dark forces in order to find a young boy who has been captured. [Available on Netflix]
- 13 Reasons Why – Drama/Mystery TV series that follows the story of a teenage boy trying to uncover the reasons why his classmate, the girl he loves, committed suicide. [Available on Netflix]
- Fargo – Several mysterious and intriguing events happening in Minnesota, always end up leading back to Fargo. [Available on Netflix]